We strive to provide the best possible product and are constantly well, – evolving – with changes in technology. When evoucher updates (as they often do), we have to update. When Apple or Microsoft update, we do too. Here’s our latest version updates:
Unnumbered– 17 December 2022
- Change in cloud host to increase security and data handling. Note, users will need to re-match their codes to eVoucher within the app.
2.0.4 – 21 May 2021
- Addition of directions to set your default court in the Single Login Profile to avoid error in interface with eVoucher.
2.0.3 – 11 April 2021
- Changes to handling of default district court to adapt to eVoucher 6.4’s new Single Login Profile
2.0.1 – 28 February 2021
- Additional updates to ensure compatibility with eVoucher 6.4’s new Single Login Profile
2.0.0 – 23 February 2021
- Fully compatible with new eVoucher updates including a Single Login Profile
- Completely compatible and integrated with eVoucher 6.4
- Updated excel spreadsheet upload system for those who don’t use one of our supported software programs (including Billings Pro, Timeslips, Clio, and Timesolv).
- Consolidated backend resources for a faster user experience
1.9.1 – December, 2020
- Updates to integration with Stripe, our secure, third-party credit card processor
- Added support for billing to federal appellate courts
- Fix for some user’s experience showing “court list not appearing”
- Removing outdated graphic elements
- Corrected a spelling mistake and improper use of grammar
- Works with new billing system to reflect 100% CJA Panel Attorney Ownership, removing prior tech firm.
1.0 Beta – January 2019
- Initially released with support only for Billings Pro and Clio, two of the most popular law firm practice management software, our beta version included support for district courts only.